Main Forum
Page
of 2

Dungeons, maybe?

16 replies
Rev
Votes:
Acorn
I log on at different times due to work. I don't mind doing any content with guild members. I have done a few fractals but find it confusing as to which groups I can join as after level 18 AR is an issue. Would love to start doing the daily fractals or dungeons as guild runs. I can normally log on around 8pm Eastern US time, 9am in Aus.
Rev
Rever Stalker
Posted Jun 3, 18
Cheekybrat aOffcer
Votes:
+3
Admins
Squirrel
Noted! Rev I am around weekdays for the most part but for tuesdays as that is the night Ataraxia and I go play with sticks and balls over at the local Billiards hall. poke me on discord if I am not online and let me know you want to run fractals and I will def come give you a hand
Why are you reading this?
Posted Jun 3, 18
Votes:
Acorn
Yes, getting all the dungeon story's completed is such a pain! I hate how they're dead. And getting the currency for armor skins takes forever! I'd love to do some dungeons too. And Rev, I only have AR for T1 fractals so if you need any help in there I can always help. I know fractals can be a pain at first with the mechanics of them, but they are pretty fun when you get to know them.
9013d294508f04bd.png
Posted Jun 4, 18
Cheekybrat aOffcer
Votes:
+3
Admins
Squirrel
I am going to try to take time every day to do dungeons. Make sure when you log in you say hi in the guild chat, see if I am around, tell me what you are looking to accomplish, and I will see that there is time set aside to do just that
Why are you reading this?
Posted Jun 4, 18
Votes:
Acorn
After my latest piece, and a generous gift of an infusion, I can run fractals up to about 30. Would love to get in there more, as well as the normal dungeons. I think someone mentioned Sunday evenings; that's usually questionable for me, but most other evenings are fine.
Posted Jun 4, 18 · OP
Rev
Votes:
Acorn
Quick update
Joined a group today and ran 5 fractal.
Extremely easy at that level.
Good to learn the fights.
Posted Jun 6, 18
Cheekybrat aOffcer
Votes:
+3